Friday, January 25, 2008

Lets run it up the flagpole and see....

And so it begins... I have written three posts and deleted three posts. I just need to write a little something... anything, and get it online. I have been trying to get some of my photos up here too but I'm not quite getting it. The first one came up sideways, so by the time I figured out what my problem was, the baby was awake and needing my attention. Mostly my milk and comfort. Babies need that. I'm glad I can give that to my babies. What am I talking about, 'most every woman can give that to their babies... not everyone does. I'm glad that I choose to give that to my babies. There it is, my first soapbox. Babies are born to breastfeed. Period. The End.

Not convinced? go check out the info at http://www.llli.org//

Peace, Love and Milk

No comments: