Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When out in the Kitchen there arose such a clatter...

I sprang from my computer to see what was the matter.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear? But a sweet little boy all tangled and stuck in my Pampered Chef entertaining plate holder. Okay so the poem loses a little something in the adaptation. But it was kinda funny to walk out in the kitchen to find him stuck tight. I don't know how he got in there, but he was like the proverbial turtle stuck on his back. He couldn't get up, or move anywhere really. He was just waiting for someone to come rescue him. After I finished laughing, called in his sister so she could laugh, and took pictures, I carefully dislodged him from the tower. It was a rather complicated operation, but he hasn't tried to play with it since... so lesson learned.

Love and tight places.

No comments: