Thursday, May 27, 2010

day 147

I have always liked this building. I don't know what it was or is or anything about it. When I was a little kid I thought it was where the trains slept at night (I don't know where I thought they entered the building) because it is situated right next to the tracks. There was a full moon tonight, so I tried my hand at moon shots again. I'm happy with the detail in the moon, and unhappy with the grain of the rest of this shot. Hmm, I guess I have a month to figure it out and be ready for the next full moon.

While I was out shooting in the dark, I grabbed a shot of my daily tree. I almost like the night shots better, they are interesting because it has colors and hues you don't see in the daytime. Oh, and the bright spot in the left hand side lower branches is the full moon. the tiny bright spot below that, is my cat's glowing eyes. Cool huh?
Love in the nighttime.


No comments: