Wednesday, May 26, 2010

With apologies to my friends....

I have continued to neglect my blogging. I did keep up with my 365 challenge, but have been finding it hard to post everywhere in the evenings. Yes Jessy, I had kind of given up on this for facebook... but it made me feel bad. (I'd rather post more on the blog and not as much on fb.) Now I'm at least a month behind and that makes me feel overwhelmed.... so I'm going to remedy this. I'll post some of my favorites from the last few weeks, along with current days. and try to get caught up. Again, I'm sorry for the neglect to any of you who might still be following the blog. (I think there are only a couple of you left, and I love you for sticking with me!)

Now for some fun in the sprinkler.
I kept my camera well away from the spray and used my zoom. It was great to capture the raw fun out there on a hot day.

Love and Missed you, it's good to be back


1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

You can do it! :)
I have been in the same exact spot...wanting to stick to the blog but feeling fb was easier. I'm hoping to make the blog into a book (www.blurb.com) one day. So that's my motivation for sticking with it. Anyway, glad to see you back here. And don't feel bad, we all have those overwhelming days. ;)