Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Runza casserole

For supper tonight, I tried a new recipe; runza casserole. Oh Yummy! It is as close to an actual runza as I'm going to get in Iowa, maybe better... it is less salty and the crust is way tastier.
Honey, I know you miss suppertime with us, so I threw these last two pics of the kids eating so you could feel like you are here with us.


If anyone wants the recipe, I'll post it here later. I have a sleeping boy on my lap now, so I can't get to the cookbook.
Love and good food.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a delicious supper. I'm really looking forward to sitting down to supper with you guys. Thanks Honey. I love you.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Hey. I need the recipe! That looks delicious!

Glenys said...

Looking forward to the recipe!

Joel...so glad you will be home soon! Hugs to you and your family! Stay safe!