Saturday, February 20, 2010

day 51

I had a photo shoot today with this beautiful little family. They are expecting in a few weeks and wanted to get a couple belly shots. I love doing those! It has been a couple years since my last belly shoot and I was a little rusty. I couldn't remember any of the dynamic poses I liked to do, so I kinda went in winging it. It felt like I was starting all over again as a portrait photographer. I usually leave a shoot thinking about all the things I didn't do, which happened today of course) but I also like the results of today's work. I hope they like them as well. I've done their pictures before and they are always very kind about my learning curve. I think that many of them, I'll convert to black and white... but they look good in color too.
I can't wait to do the newborn baby pictures....


Love and New Beginnings (again)

No comments: