Monday, January 12, 2009

Misc.




I'm a little bummed. I can't get my usb ports to work on my computer. Which translates to no photo downloads. I would love to show you pictures of K's first piano lesson, the kids playing at gym time at the YMCA, baby decorating himself with an entire pack of Veggie Tales stickers, or how he helps with the cookies you are soon going to get in the next care package. But I am unable to bring those images to you in color.

So instead I'm going to post some not so new ones just random shots I've taken since you've been gone, for instance... this beautiful sunset I took the first night you were gone. I was looking SW a little just over the bean field.








Or there is this one of K's breakfast. She often asks me to draw certain things with her frosting packet. It is usually a flower or diamond or even a cat. But on this morning, she wanted a picture of Daddy on her toaster strudel.. so here you are, kind of.













For those of you who didn't know, something happened at our water plant on December 29th, and we have been under a boil advisory since then. Well it was lifted yesterday. Yay! I'm so sick of boiling water before using it. And now the big pot can be used for more important things. (even though I took the picture well before the advisory was lifted.)
Love to all

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Sheila! Your toaster streudel is INCREDIBLE!