Saturday, January 3, 2009

spaghetti sauce

We started taking links off the Daddy chain yesterday. It will be something to look forward to every morning. The first one was a nice reminder, written by Daddy.....
Now on to the spaghetti sauce.....


Today I decided to make that yummy homemade spaghetti sauce. It tastes so much better than jarred spaghetti sauce. It makes 16 cups so I freeze it in 4 portions to use later. This time I added mushrooms, and used italian instead of sweet sausage. I have to tell you it tastes just as good! I got out all the ingredients and was busy cooking the meat with the onions and mushrooms when I turned around to find baby helping me by measuring the basil... all over himself and the floor. He was doing it right he had the measuring spoon on the floor and was dumping the basil as close to the spoon as he could get it. I did stop long enough to snap a picture of his "help", before I swept it up.



We hope your flight to Qatar was good and can't wait to hear from you again.
Peace, Love and Sauce

No comments: