Tuesday, January 27, 2009

why so quiet?

I realize that this blog has been rather quiet lately... It has been pointed out to me that some of you miss my every other day entries in the blog. I wish I could do as well keeping things updated as my bloggin' hero Jessy. (I'm addicted to your families antics via your blog.) Well, I haven't forgotten about it. I often go through my day and think, Oh I want to put that in the blog... but then time is stolen from me and it is 2 a.m. and I really should be sleeping rather than entering things in the blog.
Another strike against me is my own belief that I should put up photos with every entry. That is just a personal preference, but it often keeps me from entering anything if I'm not on the computer that has working USB ports. Yes, still I cannot download anything. (Jim I need your help.)
Well anyway. I better go to sleep the kids are already there.
Much Love, Peace, and hopefully Less Quiet

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Ah, you're so great! I am attempting to do a picture/post a day for the whole year. I've already missed a few days (not going to let myself feel guilty). But that really helps me try to think outside the box, or just take pictures of the ordinary every day stuff. I agree with you on posting with pics...way more fun! I guess I'm just addicted. You are doing awesome blogging. I'm so glad to have a way to keep up with you now!