Sunday, January 3, 2010

365 project

I can tell that I need to be more disciplined on Sundays. I sat down after supper and realized that I only had taken one shot today. This is the shot. I took it on my way home from Church this morning. There were some people ice fishing on a local pond. I liked the tracks and the lone shack on the ice. But I think some of the details are lost in the snow.


I even had to go out after dark and have my DH shine a light on the tree to get my tree shot. I may try to work on night tree shots again when it isn't so darned cold outside.

love and cold

2 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Don't worry. You will get in the habit and 365 pics will seem like second nature.

Sheila Sutton Photography Studio said...

Oh Jessy, I do hope so. I remember your shots from the last year and think they were all so dynamic. Mine feel pretty pale in comparison. I'm hoping that will improve.
So, do you miss taking a shot a day? Or do you find yourself still shooting as much as you did?