Friday, January 1, 2010

Tree

I have decided that I will also snap a picture of the same tree every day. It will be interesting to see the evolution of the seasons through this tree.
I can't decide if I want to use the black walnut in my front yard for the convenience of the shot.

Or the hedgeball in my pasture, because we just love that lone tree.
For today, you get to see them both. I won't post these guys daily but maybe once a month so you can kind of see the changes along with me.
Tree Love


3 comments:

Azul Unada said...

Very nice your idea. I´ll been looking for your tree in the next months. I love to do that in my experiencie, no yet in pictures. I need more technic to do it. Long ago I used to run (footing). I saw the evolution of the seasons on the trees, It was autommn, all yellow...
I hope to find something to shot like you and share it in my blog: www.diarialavida.blogspot.com
Very nice your site, the ideas, writes and specially the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS, and Happy New Year. Very nice too the name: art, family, milk and love. Why milk? Is it for the nutrition?
Bye

Sheila Sutton Photography Studio said...

Azul, Thank you for your kind words. I am excited for the tree project. I look forward to seeing your shots at your blog site. Yes, milk is for nutrition. As babies we all are nourised by milk so it is a nice beginning.

Jessy and Becca said...

Hmmm...my vote is for the one in the pasture.